Jane Eyre has always been one of my favourite novels and I’ve always loved Mr Rochester.
Since becoming a member of the CumberCollective, I’ve started thinking that Benedict Cumberbatch would make a fantastic Edward Fairfax Rochester. It will fit nicely with his portrayals of Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock) and Julian Assange (The Fifth Estate). Seriously, he plays Byronic heroes well.
So if they decide to make another adaptation of the novel, I hope they cast Benedict as Mr Rochester. If they do, I also hope they cast Louise Brealey as Jane Eyre. Perfect casting, eh?
15 Notes/ Hide
- theonshorepirate likes this
- ardentadmirations likes this
- phantomsbaebe reblogged this from canuckcumberbabe and added:
- waltzwithmethendie reblogged this from canuckcumberbabe
- waltzwithmethendie likes this
- castielangelofthetrenchcoats reblogged this from canuckcumberbabe
- kaoskakisimataempat likes this
- kolokynta likes this
- gonecuckoo93 likes this
- hpandmoreawesomeness reblogged this from canuckcumberbabe
- oldstuffnewstuff likes this
- 00sal answered: YES!
- iambenlocked likes this
- thechrysalis reblogged this from canuckcumberbabe
- dontsaypineapple answered: Most certainly. Oh god can we have this now please???
- canuckcumberbabe posted this